Outreach Referral Form – March 2021 – Click the link to access and download/print the form.
EDAN Lincs provide a countywide support service enabling residents to access consistent provision wherever they live in Lincolnshire.
EDAN Lincs Domestic Abuse Service provide emotional and practical support to women, men and children who are experiencing, or have experienced domestic abuse. This service is free and confidential, and is led ultimately by the Service User.
Our outreach support service offers a non-judgmental, supportive approach to enable individuals experiencing domestic abuse to discuss their available options and provide them with a listening ear. This can include:
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Supporting women & men to move to a safe place which could be into another property or to a refuge
- Supporting women & men to remain safely in their own homes
- Supporting women & men in gaining legal advice and court orders
- Planning safety strategies
- Liaising with other specialist services
- Providing support for women & men with issues relating to children or parenting. This can include family focus sessions with non-abusive parent and child/ren to rebuild bonds which may have been damaged by the effects of domestic abuse
- Anything else related to domestic abuse which a woman or man requires support for
Dependent on the risk and need of the Service User, we can offer support through 1:1 sessions, or via telephone. We offer support in order to empower women, men and children to live an independent, positive life which is free from abuse. With 1:1 sessions, we can meet individuals in their own home if it is safe to do so, or if necessary at a nearby place that we also agree is safe and appropriate.
Click on the image to see the full information.
If you would like to find out more about this support, please call 01522 510041.