The S.A.F.E course is an online e-learning course
It will help you to:
- Gain a better understanding of the causes and effects of domestic abuse
- Explore the different types of domestic abuse
- Understand the cycle of abuse
- Examine the behaviours in a healthy relationship
- Explores the impact domestic abuse has on children
- Look at potential warning signs for future relationships
- Identify core values, empowering you to take these values into future relationships
- Consider your overall wellbeing
How to access the course
The course is currently accessed via Lincolnshire Safeguarding Children Partnership (LSCP) online training system Enable.
Click on the link below for a step-by-step guide on how to register/login and access the S.A.F.E. course.
To access the S.A.F.E online training through Enable, click on the link below. It will take you to the LSCP website. Scroll down the page to where it says ‘ Login to access training’ and ‘Register to access training’. If you do not have an account, you will need to register but this is simple and straightforward.
Once you have successfully logged into Enable, click on ‘Learning’. Scroll down to the ‘Available Learning’ section. Choose one of the two S.A.F.E e-learning courses (they are identical except one version includes an extra learning module on how domestic abuse impacts children.
Start your free course
To access the course for free click here.