EDAN Lincs Domestic Abuse Service (EDAN Lincs) relies on grants, donations and sponsorship in order to keep our valuable and much needed services running.
Without your support we would not have been able to offer the services and help that we do for women, men and children suffering violence and abuse. Please help us to continue this work!
Here are some suggestions about ways you can help us to help others …
Here’s how you can help us!
• Make a grant or donation towards the work of EDAN Lincs Domestic Abuse Service.
• If you are a UK tax payer you can help your donation go further by making a Gift Aid declaration.
EDAN Lincs can then reclaim the tax you have paid on your donation, currently 28p for every £1 you give.
EDAN Lincs through Give As You Earn – a tax effective method for regular giving. Contact us for a give as you earn form or find out more at www.giveasyouearn.org
• Sponsor an activity or project.
• Remember us in your will.
• Encourage your business, workplace or union to support EDAN Lincs.
• Organise fund-raising events for EDAN Lincs. For example, hold a coffee morning, a table top or jumble sale, do a sponsored event, etc., etc.
• Learn all you can about Domestic Abuse. Invite EDAN Lincs to provide Domestic Abuse awareness training or give a talk about our work to your workplace or community group. (There may be a charge for this).
• Donate good quality, clean clothes, toiletries and household items, etc. to EDAN Lincs. Many women arrive at the refuge with nothing but the clothes they have on.
• Finally, help build the foundations for the future. Believe children, women or men when they tell you that they are experiencing Domestic Abuse. Break the taboo and talk about Domestic Abuse. Challenge the myths and stereotypes that surround Domestic Abuse and abuse, because it is these assumptions that make it harder for people to get help!